ISB provides specialized consulting and administrative services for Idaho school districts.
School districts that utilize ISB add capabilities to their program, drive costs down and have better net financial results for their school district. ISB works with school administrators to develop tailored processes and tools for their school district to build and maintain successful Medicaid reimbursement programs.
School districts that partner with ISB receive a number of value-adding services which include:
- Training for Administrators and for Staff
- School-based services review, program assessments, and student file audits
- Timely, accurate claim processing
- Tracking and Reconciliation of all submitted claims
- Tracking of Medicaid billing prerequisites
- Analysis of student services, historical comparisons, correlation with billing metrics
- Custom reporting for Medicaid transactions, demographics and other program performance information
- State and federal Medicaid information, liaisons, and updates
- Monitoring of rules and regulations that govern school-based Rehabilitative and Health Related Services
- Data storage and retrieval related to billing activities
Our mission is to serve Idaho schools in this important funding area and demonstrate through our performance that ISB delivers the best value to schools.